- Review the technical requirements lesson and make sure you meet all requirements.
- While not required, it is recommended that you attempt your interview from a recently rebooted computer (in the last 24 hours or more recently).
- If you are unable or unwilling to reboot your computer, it is again not required but recommended that you clear the cache of the internet browser you are going to use. Close and re-launch your internet browser or use a private window (Firefox) or incognito window (Chrome) and make sure your browser is up to date.
- Make sure the internet connection you are using has a minimum download speed of at least 5 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of at least 2 Mbps. Position yourself with as few walls as possible between your computer and your internet router.
- You will need a camera and microphone to take the interview. A hardware test will take place before you start the interview questions. This will allow the site to test your camera and microphone responsiveness.
For Mobile Devices
- If you’re using a cellular data connection, remaining stationary for the duration of the interview and response upload.
- Set your device to Airplane mode and connect via WiFi (if possible) to avoid a call interruption (which may result in losing a completed response).
- If your device has a cracked screen, to avoid unintended question advance or recording stoppages, we’d recommend using another device or computer to complete your interview.
If you are unable to resolve any issues you encounter on your own, please don’t hesitate to contact interviewstream Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877) 773-3164.