All video interviews on InterviewStream are hosted in multiple, global data centers that are 100% SSAE 16 compliant. In addition, video interviews have no impact on your hardware or ATS storage since InterviewStream hosts and backs up all secure video data for up to 5 years.
Internet Connection Requirements
For Pre-Recorded Interviews, we recommend a connection speed of at least 3 Mbps down and 768 Kbps up for best performance. Anything below that could have an effect on the interview.
For Live Interviews, we recommend a connection speed of at least 1 Mbps for best performance. Anything below that could have an effect on the interview.
To maximize your experience with InterviewStream please consult your IT department about your bandwidth capabilities. While our requirements are minimal it is important to plan accordingly for potential bandwidth usage.
Please refer to our whitelist for all firewall and email whitelisting requirements.
User Computer Requirements
InterviewStream will work on computers (Mac & PC) that have the following requirements:
- Operating System: XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8 & 10/OSX 10+
- Processor: 2.0 GHZ or better
- Memory: 2GB or better
- Recommended Browsers: Chrome 57+, Firefox 53+, Safari 10.1+ (On Mac), IE 11+, Edge
- Flash Player: If using any browser other than Chrome you will need to also install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet: High Speed, broadband Connection
- Peripherals: External or built-in webcam/microphone/speakers/mouse
All video interviews on InterviewStream are hosted in multiple, global data centers that are 100% SSAE 16 compliant. To go a step further, InterviewStream backs up all video files to a secure off-site location every three hours. Also, playback of video files requires symmetric key cryptography, which ensures all requests to play your videos are only coming from InterviewStream.
Restricted Access to Videos
Videos can only be accessed by:
- An authenticated user from within the InterviewStream platform, and/or
- A user who has been explicitly sent a link to view a candidate’s interview responses.
InterviewStream provides two levels of additional security for any candidates that are “shared” with your clients that do not have administrative access to the InterviewStream platform:
- Each link can be access code protected – the link will not be accessible unless the user successfully enters the access code you designate.
- An expiration date can be set on the link, after which, the link will no longer be accessible.
Encrypted Data Transmission
Data transmission from InterviewStream is 100% secured over 128-bit AES encrypted TLS 1.2. Video Streams are not encrypted during playback or recording in order to enhance recording and playback performance.