This guide will cover scheduling a live interview with a candidate. Live Interviews are face-to-face interviews conducted with one or more participants at the same time over video.
- Select the Calendar, click .
- Add an interview title, select a position, add an optional access code, select an email template, and add an optional description.
- Select your interview type.
- Zoom – Up to 50 participants, screen share and recording capabilities, HD quality, mobile enable with Android and iOS, plugin required.
- RTC – One-to-one interview, Chrome browser-based, HD quality.
- Choose a date, time, and timezone for your live interview.
- Add a moderator, candidate, and any participants you would like to add into the interview (participants are only available in a Zoom Live Interview) by typing their first name, last name, and email addresses in the required fields.
- Press to send email invitations to the included participants.