This guide will cover the interface overview of the Positions tab. In the Positions tab, you can create and manage positions in Hire. A Position is the when/where/who that needs to be filled in the system and is attached to a Job. Creating a position is the second step in your workflow and helps define more details about your candidates.
To navigate to the Positions tab, click Manage under the Hire section of the left navigation menu bar and click the Positions tab at the top of the page.
- Menu Bar – Access your home dashboard, tools, and modules.
- Dashboard Tabs – Click on a tab to navigate through your Hire dashboard.
- Search Tags Filter – Type in a tag name and press Enter to search by tag.
- Position Title Filter – Search for a specific title or filter alphabetically by clicking on the column header text or the button.
- Position ID Filter – Click to filter by a specific position ID, or search by the ID.
- Job Title Filter – Click to filter by specific job name, or search by name.
- Location Filter – Click to filter by location, or search by location name.
- Owner Filter – Click to filter by a specific owner, or search for an owner by name.
- Creation Date Filter – Click to filter by a specific date, or search by specific date.
- Status Filter – Click to filter your invitations by the status of “All”, “Open”, “Closed – Filled”, or “Closed – Unfilled”, or “Archived”.
- Tag Filter – View the tags associated with each position.
- New Position Button – Click here to create a new position.
- Select All – Click to select/deselect all fields in the index.
- Duplicate Button – After selecting a field, click the duplicate button to copy content.
- Archive Button – Click here to archive all selected positions.
- Restore Button – Click here to restore all selected archived positions.
- Positions List – Click on the title text to view the selected object.