This guide will cover creating a Candidate Review Link. Review Links allow you to share multiple candidates from the same interview through a public link or private invitation. Unlike Share Links, Review Links allow the viewer to leave comments on candidate interviews.
Creating a Review Link
- Navigate to the Interview Templates Tab by selecting Manage on the left navigation menu bar.
- Next, click the Interview Templates Tab.
- Select an interview template containing candidates you want to share.
- From the interview template details page, click the Responses Tab.
- Click the checkbox next to each candidate you would like to share.
- Select the button.
- Choose to share this interview via public or private link.
- Private links are email invitations sent directly to individuals from your InterviewStream account. Public links are links generated by the platform that can be manually shared with individuals.
- Add a title to the review link. If you’ve chosen to send a private link, click Select Email Template and choose an email template from the dropdown list.
- Enter email addresses into the Email Template field, press the enter key after typing each email address.
- Add an optional access code and/or optional authentication setting.
- Set a reply-to email by typing an email address in the Reply-To Email field.
- Add an optional start and end date for the link under the Start & End Dates section. Click the checkboxes next to either/both calendars, and use the calendar selector to add a date.
- Choose a timezone from the timezone dropdown.
- Click to send your review link invitations.
- If you’ve created a public link, copy the link from the display.
Accessing a Review Link
- After navigating to a review link, enter your email address, first and last names, and select the privacy and terms checkbox. Click Next.
- To play a candidate’s response, select a question and click the play button.
- View candidate details, select a different candidate to view, and view candidate notes by selecting the associated tab in the top right corner.
- Comment and rate candidate responses in the section below the video player. Click to save your comment.
- The comment and rating are attached to the question that is currently selected.