This guide will cover uploading a document resource in your InterviewStream platform. Uploaded resources will be available in the student section of the platform under the Resources section.
- From your Admin Dashboard, click the Dashboard Menu.
- From the Dashboard Menu, click the Resource Center Tab.
- Click the Edit Location Resources link to edit the materials that students see in their resource area.
- If applicable, select the location you want to add new resources to.
- To upload a new document resource, enter the title that will be displayed in the platform and click Choose File. A file browser will open, navigate to the file you want to upload and click Open. Click the Upload button to upload the new resource.
- Files must be smaller than 5MB. Files with the following file extensions allowed: .pdf, .doc, .xlsx, .xls, .docx.
- View, delete, and turn on/off resources using the resource list on the left.