This guide will cover how to create and complete a custom interview in your InterviewStream Prep account.
- From your User Dashboard, click the Conduct An Interview button.
- To create and complete your own custom interview, click the Custom Interview button.
- Start by using the question library to find questions for your interview. Click on a category to view its questions and click on the plus button next to a question to add it to the interview.
- In the Selected Questions section, you can view the questions you’ve chosen for the interview. Click Start My Interview.
- The third system check is a microphone check. Select your microphone from the dropdown list, speak normally and adjust the gray
slider until your volume peaks at the red line. Click Next when prompted.
- To move forward, select Proceed To My Interview.
- The interview includes a short introduction. The first question will be asked immediately after the completion of the introduction.
- The first question will be asked, you’ll be given a countdown, and will immediately begin recording your response. Click anywhere to stop recording.
- After recording your response you’ll have three options. You can review, retry, or submit your response.
- After submitting your final response an outro video will play and your responses will be uploaded. Please leave your browser open until the upload is complete.