This guide will cover editing your InterviewStream Prep account information through the My Profile Tab. The My Profile Tab allows you to edit your name, password, counselor review requests, 508 accessibility, and answer any profile questions associated with your account.
To navigate to the My Profile Tab, click My Profile from the Student Dashboard.
- First Name Field – Type in the text field to change the first name associated with your profile.
- Last Name Field – Type in the text field to change the last name associated with your profile.
- Middle Initial Field – Type in the text field to change the middle initial associated with your
profile. The middle initial field is optional.
- Change Password Button – Click the Change Password Button to change your password.
- Counselor Review Notification Setting – Choose the frequency with which you receive
notifications on students/users who have requested counselor review on their interviews. Options
include never, receiving a list of users daily, and receiving a list of users weekly.
- 508 Accessibility Toggle – Click the checkbox to toggle on/off 508 accessibility features on
your profile. Turning on 508 accessibility features will enable sitewide accessibility features,
including keyboard navigation and screen reader compatibility.
- Profile Questions – Use the dropdown boxes to answer any profile questions associated with
- Save Button – Click Update My Profile to save any changes made to your profile.