This guide will cover customizing the branding on your InterviewStream platform. Customized branding includes your logo, colors, platform wording, and messaging.
- From your Admin Dashboard, click the Settings Menu.
- Select the Branding tab.
- To choose a new logo, click browse. In the file browser, locate the image you want to upload and click Open.
- Uploaded images must be a .jpg or .png file and the suggested size is 125 pixels by 250 pixels for maximum quality.
- Next, add custom colors to your platform. To choose a new color, click the color selector box and navigate to the color you would like to add to the platform. Repeat these steps for the secondary color.
- Click Save Logo & Colors to make the changes to your platform.
- Below the custom logo and color options you will find the custom language and messaging options. With the custom language options you’ll be able to change the name of specific fields within the platform. To change these commonly used words, type the word changes in the respective text fields.
- Along with custom language you can also add a message that will be displayed on your login screen. Type your message in the Custom Message field.
- Click Save My Custom Labels & Message.