This guide will cover adding and managing locations in your InterviewStream platform. Locations can be managed in the Locations tab of the Settings menu. If you’ve reached your location limit, please contact your account manager.
- From your Admin Dashboard, click the Settings Menu.
- Select the Locations tab at the top of the screen. Here you will be able to create and edit locations within your account.
- To create a new location select “Create New Location”.
- Add a location name, location type, edit the user introduction which will be displayed on the student dashboard and add contact information.
- Toggle on or off the counselor review feature, this will allow users to request review upon completion of their interviews. Toggle on or off the default resources on the platform, choose to add a share link expiration, and select a default response time limit and retry limit. Click Save.
- Select the edit icon to edit your location, and select the trash can icon to delete the location.