This guide will cover manually bulk uploading new users to your InterviewStream platform. New users can be set as Account Admins, Location Admins, Professors, or Users.
- From your Admin Dashboard, click the Settings Menu.
- Next, click the Users tab.
- To manually bulk upload users, click the “Bulk User Upload” button.
- Select a location and create an excel document with four columns: an email, first name, last name and ID number column. Save the document as a .csv file. Click “Choose File” and select the .csv file on your computer. Click “Upload”.
- All valid email addresses in the upload will receive an email invitation to set up their login credentials.
- The new users will be added to the Users list, including the information you added to the .csv file. You will be able to edit their accounts using the icons to the right of their interview count.