This guide will cover the interface overview of the Responses tab. In the Responses tab, you can review and manage completed and started interviews in Hire.
To navigate to the Responses tab, click Manage under the Hire section of the left navigation menu bar and click the Responses tab at the top of the page.
- Menu Bar – Access your home dashboard, tools, and modules.
- Dashboard Tabs – Click on a tab to navigate through your Hire dashboard.
- Search Tags Filter – Type in a tag name and press Enter to search by tag.
- Candidate Name Filter – Search for a specific candidate by name or filter alphabetically by clicking on the column header text or the button.
- Email Address Filter – Click to sort by email addresses alphabetically, or search by the candidate’s email address.
- Job Filter – Click to sort by job title alphabetically, or search for a specific job.
- Position Filter – Click to sort by position title alphabetically, or search for a specific position.
- Interview Filter – Click to sort by interviews alphabetically, or search for a specific interview.
- Invitation Filter – Click to sort by invitation title alphabetically, or search for a specific invitation.
- Status Filter – Hover over the status bar to see the candidate’s progress on their interview. If the candidate has completed the interview click on the status bar to view their responses.
- Average Rating Filter – Click the column header to sort by star rating, or select the dropdown to search for candidates with a specific star rating.
- Tag Filter – View the tags associated with each candidate.
- Select All – Click to select/deselect all fields in the index.
- Archive Button – Click here to archive all selected invitations.
- Restore Button – Click here to restore all selected archived invitations.
- Candidates List – Click on the hyperlinked text to view the selected object.