This guide will cover the interface overview of the Candidate Profiles Menu. In the Candidate Profiles Menu, you can view all interviews a specific candidate has complete in your account.
To navigate to the Candidate Profiles Menu, click Candidate Profiles on the left navigation menu bar.
- Menu Bar – Access your home dashboard, tools, and modules.
- Search Tags Filter – Type in a tag name and press Enter to search by tag.
- First Name Filter – Search for a specific candidate profile by last name or click the icon to search alphabetically.
- Last Name Filter – Click to search and filter by last name.
- Email Address Filter – Click to search and filter by email address.
- Average Rating Filter – Click to filter by rating or search by star number.
- Number of Interviews Filter – Click to filter by the number of interviews each candidate has completed, or filter out candidates who have not completed interviews by click the search bar and clicking “Have Completed Interviews” or “All”.
- Tag Filter – View the tags associated with each candidate profile.
- Filter Button – If you’ve typed in any of the filter fields, click the Filter button to launch the search.
- Select All – Click to select/deselect all fields in the index.
- Delete Button – Click here delete selected candidate profiles.
- Candidate Profiles List – Click on a candidate’s name to view their profile.