This guide will cover the interface overview of the Jobs tab. In the Jobs tab you can create and manage jobs in Hire. A Job is the role/responsibility that needs to be filled in the system. Creating a Job is the first step in your workflow and helps to organize all other elements you create in your account.
To navigate to the Jobs tab, click Manage under the Hire section of the left navigation menu bar and click the Jobs tab at the top of the page.
- Menu Bar – Access your home dashboard, tools, and modules.
- Dashboard Tabs – Click on a tab to navigate through your Hire dashboard.
- Search Tags Filter – Type in a tag name and press Enter to search by tag.
- Job Title Filter – Search for a specific title or filter alphabetically by clicking on the column header text or the button.
- Job ID Filter – Click to filter by a specific job ID, or search by the ID.
- Owner Filter – Click to filter by a specific owner, or search for an owner by name.
- Creation Date Filter – Click to filter by a specific date, or search by specific date.
- Status Filter – Click to filter your invitations by the status of “Active”, “Expired”, “Archived”, or “All”.
- Tag Filter – View the tags associated with each job.
- New Job Button – Click here to create a new job.
- Select All – Click to select/deselect all fields in the index.
- Duplicate Button – After selecting a field, click the duplicate button to copy content.
- Archive Button – Click here to archive all selected jobs.
- Restore Button – Click here to restore all selected archived jobs.
- Jobs List – Click on the title text to view the selected object.