From the system perspective a position is the sub-object of the job and therefore a job must exist in order to create a position. Since the job is meant to identify the role/responsibility that needs to be filled the position is meant to be the when/where/who of the job. You can have multiple positions associated with a single job.
Creating a Position
- Navigate to the Positions tab by clicking Manage in the left navigation menu bar and clicking the Positions tab at the top of your screen.
- Click .
- As a shortcut in the process you may create a position immediately after creating a job by selecting from the job details page.
- Enter the position title.
- Select the job to associate from the drop down menu.
- Optional: fill in the location, description, extras, and details.
- Click .
- Once you have created your position it will open the Positions Details and become available in the Positions Table.
- As a final step you may begin creating your pre-recorded interview directly from the position details page.