This guide will cover the account setting options you have with your account. Click on the icon in the top right corner of the page to access the Account Settings Menu.
- Profile Information – Within profile settings, you’ll set the account holder’s first name, last name, and language in which the admin user’s tool will be used.
- Password Reset – Password options for the account as well as a list of the password requirements.
- Images – Set your account profile image as well as your home dashboard background image.
- Banner Alerts – Choose to have notifications show up as banner alerts within the system.
- Notifications – Deactivate or activate system notifications.
- Confirm – Once you have made edits to your profile settings, click on confirm to save all your changes.
- General – View all the account settings – the account name the account language, and user limit for the account.
- Security – From this tab you’ll be able to manage the security requirements for your candidates and account.
- Branding – From this view, you can set your account logo and background image that will display on your account login screen.
- New Sub-account Button – Click here to create a new sub-account.
- General – In this tab, you will set the preferences for your interviews. Enable reviewers, set email domain restrictions, enable resume upload, allow candidates to connect their LinkedIn profile, allow public link creation, and allow candidate exit surveys.
- Defaults -Within this tab, you will set the default URLs that your candidate will be redirected to once they have completed their interview.
- This will allow you to choose the contact URL and default welcome video for the account.
- You will choose the countdown time from this tab, too.
- Branding – Within this view, you will set the background image and color displayed during a candidate’s interview.
- Live Provisioning – Enable the Zoom live interview options and recording within the platform.