This guide will cover the interface overview of the Email Templates Manager. In the Email Templates Manager, you can create and manage email templates in Hire. Custom email templates can be created for Pre-Recorded Interview invitations, Live Interview invitations, and when you would like to invite a peer to review a candidate.
To navigate to the Email Templates Manager, click Email Templates under the Tools section of the left navigation menu bar.
- Menu Bar – Access your dashboard, tools and modules.
- Module Filter – Click to filter between modules. Email templates under the selected category will display in the Created Email Templates field.
- Folder Filter – Click to filter by a specific interview template type.
- Created Email Templates – View all email templates you have created. Click on an available template to view, edit and share.
- New Template Button – Click here to create a new email template for Pre-Recorded, Live, and Reviewer emails.
- Duplicate – After selecting a template, click the duplicate button to make a copy of the template.
- Delete – After selecting a template, click the trash icon to delete the selected template.
- Title – Give your email template a title.
- Public Template Option – Make your custom email template available to all users in your account by selecting the “Public” option.
- Email Editor – Create and format your email template using the text field and editor.
- Merge Fields – Drag and drop a merge field into your email template to insert the selected information.
- Save – Save your newly created email template.