This guide will cover the interface overview of the Content Manager. In the Content Manager you can create and manage default and custom content in Hire. This includes interview questions in five different media types, intro videos, exit videos, welcome videos, company overview videos, community overview videos, day in the life videos, learn more videos, and position overview videos.
To navigate to the Content Manager, click Content Management under the Tools section of the left navigation menu bar.
- Menu bar – Access your dashboard, tools and modules.
- System Content Tab – Shows Company Overview, Community Overview, and A Day in the Life videos that have been uploaded or recorded in your platform.
- Hire Resources Tab – Shows intro, exit, and about us videos that have been uploaded or recorded in the Hire Module.
- Hire Questions Tab – Shows questions that have been uploaded or recorded in the Hire module.
- Text Filter – Search for specific text or filter alphabetically by clicking on the column header text or the button.
- Owner Filter – Click to filter by system default content, your content, or content owned by others.
- File Type Filter – Click to filter by Text, Audio, Video, Document, and Link file types.
- Tag Filter – View the tags associated with each question/video.
- Search Tags Filter – Type in a tag name and press Enter to search all content by specific tag.
- Filter Button – If you’ve typed in any of the filter fields, click the Filter button to launch the search.
- New Content Button – Click to create new content.
- Select All – Click to select/deselect all fields.
- Duplicate – After selecting a field, click the duplicate button to copy content.
- Trash – After selecting a field, click the trash button to delete content.
- Content – Click the link text to view the selected object.